Cisco HyperFlex Systems: Agile, Efficient, and Adaptable Infrastructure
Give your data center infrastructure speed, power, and flex appeal at your fingertips with the new generation in hyperconverged infrastructure, Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
(Original Webinar April 27, 2016)
As business and application needs change, the need for infrastructure to be equally responsive, agile, and scalable has become not just nice to have. It’s now a crucial necessity. Do you have IT operational challenges? Are you searching for ways to create a pay-as-you-go model for infrastructure? Is granular scalability as important as ultimate scalability? Cisco’s entry into hyperconverged infrastructure is the most advanced, complete, and compelling hyperconverged solution available today. Cisco HyperFlex systems will solve those challenges and set you up for success with easy deployment, management, and growth.
Topics to be discussed include:
- In-depth look at Cisco HyperFlex Systems
- The business value of hyperconverged infrastructure
- Differentiating features of hyperconverged infrastructure
- Live Q&A
Approximate duration: 60 minutes
How can CompuCom help you?
By allowing CompuCom to monitor, manage and maintain your Cisco HyperFlex servers, you can repurpose resources including your staff, time and money to more business aligned functions. With CompuCom, you get:
- Our highly trained and certified IT pros, who bring an impressive level of expertise to a company, enabling you to scale your resource coverage while containing costs.
- Managed services that provide efficiencies of scale for servers, from traditional infrastructure to virtual to cloud. This results in simplified visibility across server environments while reducing management and operational costs.
- Active server monitoring and management that allows you to reallocate staff and resources for more vital services directly related to business tasks.
- 24x7 monitoring that offers assurance to end users of increased system uptime, as any problems are discovered early and resolved more quickly.
Register For Webinar